Superior, flexible and strong. The ATF 400G-6 has a 136t counterweight and is available with an optional 78.5 m luffing jib, HTLJ or our “Power System” boom suspension system. Whatever your deployment requires, the ATF 400G-6 is a superior power pack that easily copes with the most diverse jobs.
The excellent lifting capacity of the main boom, improved lifting capacities of the jibs, elaborate logistics concept, and the possibility of using it as a taxi crane makes this machine flexible, fit for purpose and economically efficient.
- Max. Lifting Capacity:400 t
- Boom:15 m – 60 m
- Boom extension:5.5 m – 78.5 m
- Boom Extension HTLJ (Option):12.6 m – 33.3 m
- Max. Sheave height:125 m
- Max. radius:86 m
- Engine:Mercedes Benz (Euromot IV A/ EPA Tier 4f)
Carrier: 460kW (625 HP)
Superstructure: 205Kw (279 HP)
- Gear:12 x 8 x 12
- Dimensions:Length: 17.9 m
Width: 3 m
Height: 3.99 m